Would DF welcome a phpbb forum?

elekktretterr at exemail.com.au elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Thu Jan 12 15:22:27 PST 2006

It wouldnt be splitting per se: bugs, problems would still be reported
here unless there we will be a bug reporting tool like bugzilla or
something. I meant the forum to be for something like "i dont know how to
configure xxx application", tips, how-tos,etc, basically a wander-around
place for DF community.  For example if you look at the Gentoo Linux
forums, its one of the distros biggest strengths, a huge number of
in-majority helpful people with ideas and so on: a lot of Gentoo users
like being Gentoo(me being one myself) users also because of the community
that the forum has helped to estabilish.

petr