Linux.ko

John Duncan agley at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 15 22:51:50 PST 2006

Hi,
    I am running a linux binary compiled against libc5 using the
pkgsrc provided linux emulation set-up. The library paths that
the linux.ko searches seem to be still set to /compat/linux.

   I have copied over /usr/pkg/emul/linux to /compat and the binary
appears to work, linking didn't work, but this is only probably
working because this binary is so simple.

   What is the right way ?

                             Kind Regards,
                                John Duncan
--
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley                                   Robert Burns 1785