NVIDIA driver

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu Feb 16 01:46:10 PST 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:31:35 -0800 (PST)
Danial Thom <danial_thom at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You don't have a G-d given right to use other
> people's work without paying a fee for it.

	No but having paid for it I expect to be able to use it without
unreasonable restrictions. I also expect to be able to make backups so
that I don't have to pay for it again when the media wears out.

> You're
> not smart enough (apparently) to realize that the
> only reason that you have so many choices of
> incredibly inexpensive hardware to run your free
> software on is because of all of the money that
> microsoft has spent and EARNED to create markets

	False the falling prices trend of computer hardware was well
established before Microsoft was formed. There is no reason to expect
that it would not have continued in the absence of Microsoft.

	Now what were you saying that was relevant to DragonFly ?