Couple of questions

Mathieu Segaud matt at regala.cx
Wed Feb 15 05:15:13 PST 2006

joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 03:44:21PM +0530, Kenneth Rodrigues wrote:
>>> Not yet. Why do they need hex floats?!
>> The eet library requires %a support. Without it image display gets messed up.
>
> Please verify whether they really mean %a == print hex float. IIRC e17n

it is hex float. By the way, configure script fails with a custom
message explaining the need of %a and hex float printing.
looking at other bsd's, libc code, it doesn't seem very hard to cook up
some patch to add this. Maybe I'm wrong, I only looked in
src/lib/libc/stdio/vfprintf.c and src/lib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c

--
Mathieu