request for port mod_fcgid

Jonas Trollvik jontro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:11:57 PST 2006

Sorry, I misunderstood the issue. I thought it was dragonfly specific
and thanks for clarifying it wasn't.
My apologies
//Jonas
On 12/13/06, Jeremy C. Reed <reed at reedmedia.net> wrote:
> Maybe it's time for a pkgsrc at dragonfly.org then?
> Having working packages is a really important part for users of
> dragonfly. I would think it's of this is in the best interest of the
> community.
> What do you guys think?
The volunteers who work on DragonFly have decided to take advantage of a
package systems that supports DragonFly well, has a community to assist,
bug tracking system, stable/security branch, known vulnerabilities
database, etc.
I am not sure how having another mailing list will help.

This thread itself had nothing to do with working package for "DragonFly".
It was just a request for a package to be made in the first place. (And I
made it under NetBSD for the original poster and he tested on DragonFly.)
If you know of any broken packages on DragonFly that is specific to
DragonFly, you can probably use an existing DragonFly list to discuss. If
the problem is not specific to DragonFly, then just consider using the
pkgsrc-users at pkgsrc.org list.