"The future of NetBSD" by Charles M. Hannum

Steve Mynott steve.mynott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:35:23 PDT 2006

On 8/31/06, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:58:59AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     that 75% of the interest in our project has nothing to do with my
:     project goals but instead are directly associated with work being done
:     by our relatively small community.  I truely appreciate that effort
:     because it allows me to focus on the part that is most near and dear
:     to my own heart.
Big question: after all the work that will go into the clustering, other than
scientific research, what will the average user be able to use such advanced
capability for?
p2p systems?

and uses as yet unthought of!