anoncvs access info?

Csaba Henk csaba.henk at creo.hu
Thu Aug 31 09:13:06 PDT 2006

On 2006-08-31, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, August 31, 2006 4:43 am, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
>> I am serving anoncvs via ssh on chlamydia:
>> <http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/services/>  maybe the rsync feed could
>> also be used, but I doubt it.

Thanks! Well, OK, I see now the anoncvs links under the Download Sites /
Source Mirrors subsection.

> (This is more a response for the original poster.)  For completeness,
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/download.cgi lists all the different
> download methods.

That's where looked for the info. However, I expected to see some info
under the "Obtaining source via CVS" section, and I gave up when I found
there nothing. It _is_ my fault too, still I think it's contra-intuitive
as is now.

I'd either change the section title to "Obtaining source via Cvsup" or
added a sentence like "See the list of source mirrors for anoncvs
access".

Just my two forints.

Csaba