Multiple sounds

Simon corecode Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Aug 23 04:38:55 PDT 2006

+++ Joerg Sonnenberger [22/08/06 15:23 +0200]:
> Check for lwp_dupfd.

uhm, yes.  but this is marked as XXX UGLY everywhere, and i have to agree
that it *is* ugly.  we should streamline this a little bit i think.  How
about passing the device as a pointer so it can be modified by dev_open, or
passing the fd to be able to change the details and some service routines?

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /