Not sure how to do this tricky install...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 18 09:31:58 PDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 11:01:22AM +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
: boot another box with the dragonfly live cd, select "play netboot
: server" in the installer, boot the box you want to install and plug the
: prepared usb stick (i guess you can even put the prepared pfi.conf in
: the netboot server's /etc, making the install totally media-less)

This seems like an interesting idea, since I have another box I can use for
netboot.  But what do I boot the target machine from to get it to talk to
netboot and install?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.