Not sure how to do this tricky install...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 18 05:51:10 PDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 11:01:22AM +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
: prepared usb stick (i guess you can even put the prepared pfi.conf in
: the netboot server's /etc, making the install totally media-less)

Now *that's* slick.  I'll have to try it.

: Serve - BSD
: Work - Mac

I might be interested it trying this.  My new MacBook is so fantastic, I have
a hard time seeing what I would need another box for.  An airport for
broadband, g-drive for backup, what can I do with a server?  I'd like to do
something interesting, but I'm not sure what.  Especially since the server has
no monitor.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.