Not sure how to do this tricky install...

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:01:49 PDT 2006

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
In any case, is it possible to start the install with a keyboard, but then
move to another machine and ssh in to finish?
Not sure about that, but IIRC sshd runs automatically. Just get to know
the IP of the box. I installed from CD long ago, the CD is live, and I
remeber that I had to wait a lot since it generated a keypair on the old
K6-2/450 machine. ;-)
More seriously, just start the live cd, the trigger for the setup to
start is to login as 'installer' (either locally or from remote). There
is also a web-based interface for installing, I havge no experience with
that.