GHC 6.4.2

Xaduha xaduha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:58:47 PDT 2006

Hi

Well, right to the point:
http://www.gryzor.5gigs.com/Xaduha/ghc-6.4.2nb1.tgz

It's (Glorious) Glasgow Haskell Compiler, personally I needed that to build Pugs (Perl 6 implementation written in Haskell), but since GHC is prerequisite to other stuff (like darcs) and since it's unavailable, yet, from any other known to me place, I thought it will be ok to put a link.

It works fine so far, but there is no GHCi, interactive interpreter (linker troubles)

PS: make test results for Pugs-6.2.12 on dragonfly-1.6.0 :

1006 subtests skipped.
Failed 3/521 test scripts, 99.42% okay. 17/9471 subtests failed, 99.82% okay.