"The future of NetBSD" by Charles M. Hannum

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Aug 31 12:49:24 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:58:59AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     that 75% of the interest in our project has nothing to do with my
:     project goals but instead are directly associated with work being done
:     by our relatively small community.  I truely appreciate that effort
:     because it allows me to focus on the part that is most near and dear
:     to my own heart.

Big question: after all the work that will go into the clustering, other than
scientific research, what will the average user be able to use such advanced
capability for?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.