DF-BSD on apple hardware

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Aug 31 07:36:56 PDT 2006

On Thu, August 31, 2006 5:18 am, lap wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope I am at the right place for this question : Is there any success
> story here on running DragonFly BSD on apple intel hardware ?
> Anyone tried ?

It's probably possible, using Boot Camp to generate the right environment.
 Assuming the motherboard chipset is supported, it should be minimally
functional.

A good alternative would be to purchase Parallels; I've used beta versions
on my MacBook and DragonFly ran very well using it.  I plan to buy it when
I have some spare cash...

(Your return email is a bad address, by the way.)