DragonFly programmming

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Fri Aug 18 04:48:21 PDT 2006

On 2006-08-18 12:33, Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
I would know links about C programming on DragonFly
There's the section C Development under DragonFly BSD in the wiki:
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/C_Development_Under_DragonFly_BSD

However to me it looks mostly like basic C programming and nothing
specific to DragonFly. Much of documentation from FreeBSD might still be
applicable like the FreeBSD Developer's Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/

Don't know if there has been any updates the the DragonFly version or if
one is available on the web.

In general most POSIX-compatible code should work under DragonFly so any
books/guides about writing POSIX-compatible code should be applicable
too. And there is always the man-pages:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man

--
Erik Wikström