Pacman?

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Mon Aug 14 09:43:12 PDT 2006

On 2006-08-14 17:54, Gergo Szakal wrote:
Yeah, it's me again. I have read the according wikipage and read info
about pacman as well and it looks good. Now I would like to ask whether
it conflicts with pkgsrc, and if so, will there be resolution, and
whether integration is still being worked on or it is on ice.

Thanks for the answers in advance.
Haven't looked at pacman but I seem to recall that it's a utility for
managing pkgsrc packages and as such it (probably) used the pkgsrc
infrastructure to perform it's magic. Thus it ought to work seamlessly
with the pkgsrc tools. At least as long as nothing breaks in the middle
of operation.

--
Erik Wikström