installing DFly 1.5.2

Pieter Dumon Pieter.Dumon at UGent.be
Sun Apr 9 02:31:49 PDT 2006

You CAN download LATEST-Preview.iso.bz2

- First log in as root
- do ln -s a /etc/malloc.conf
- log back in as "installer", this gets rid of the bug and the installation
procedure works very fine (at least it did for me)

After installation
- follow the pkgsrc installation procedure at
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Set_up_and_use_pkgsrc,
- but download ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/2006Q1/pkgsrc-2006Q1.tar.gz/bz2
- Please do build and install the bootstrapping code as described in the wiki.

I just installed the Preview from March 27 on my machine, with pkgsrc-2006Q1.
Currently built perl,python,xorg,qt3,kdelibs and everything is working very fine
!
(So, Dfly developers: congratulations with were you are already with the kernel
and with the pkgsrc support, which is a big relief !)

Pieter