Newbie-question: Ports and Packages

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Apr 2 15:22:50 PDT 2006

On 02.04.2006, at 22:37, Thomas Schlesinger wrote:
it would be very nice, if the documentation would be upgraded before
the next
one tapping into this trap ;-)
I think that's barely possible.  I could imagine people hitting this
issue almost every time, and writing up new stuff in such a small
period of time isn't possible.  If I'm not making sense here, ignore
this.

The central problem is that we are quite few people only working on
DragonFly, and even less working on docs (Justin is doing a great deal
now again, but yet).  You could help out by rewriting these chapters to
fit pkgsrc (or at least help with writing them).

cheers
  simon
PGP.sig