Looking for Statistics from DragonFly mirror sites

Devon H. O'Dell devon.odell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:36:42 PDT 2005

2005/9/2, Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>     The BSD Certification group is looking for whatever long term download
>     statistics we might have, and I'm rather interested myself :-).
>     If any of our mirrors have such statistics, please post them or URLs
>     that point to them!
>
>                                         -Matt
>                                         Matthew Dillon
>                                         <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I know that when I was mirroring, I transferred well over 800
distributions of the 1.0 and 1.0A (and subsequent snapshots). I don't
have the logs from the machines anymore unfortunately, but these
combined with about 200 torrent transfers means that I have myself
transferred the ISO over 1,000 times.

I'll try to start mirroring again soon as I get another server with a
decent connection.

--Devon