Stdio and DragonFly changes

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Wed Sep 28 03:56:58 PDT 2005

I'm looking at a codefragment like this:

    if (stdin->_bf._size > 0)
        return 1;

DragonFly's FILE struct has no _bf record. I think this code is
trying to see if anything is in the stdin buffer. What would the
proper way be on DragonFly? I'm thinking:

    if (stdin->_lbfsize > 0)
        return 1;

as a wild uneducated guess.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at xxxxxxxxxxx

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of
something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says,
"Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got
these sacks."