Pkgsrc support.

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Sep 3 21:16:05 PDT 2005

On 3 Sep 2005, Carl A. Schmidt wrote:

Since you have now stated that pkgsrc will most likely be the
preferred way of doing things, would it be useful to start removing
references to the FreeBSD port system throughout the documentation?
I started adding pkgsrc equivalents to many things in the docs (the
handbook which came from FreeBSD). I haven't committed all this yet. I
also started commenting out "ports" documentation that I couldn't quickly
verify

If you or anyone are interested in helping with cleaning up the DragonFly
book, please join the docs@ mailing list (which has been quiet lately).
 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/