New project machines on order.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Sep 29 18:14:49 PDT 2005

:
:On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 05:39:12PM -0500, Jason wrote:
:> Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
:> >nv(4). We had it for ages. :-)
:>
:> Yep, it's there, but it looks like it isn't hooked into the build yet,
:> at least not on 1.2-slip, and support for the nforce4 isn't in 1.2-slip.
:
:I'm pretty sure that it is hooked up. But keep in mind that it is a
:kernel module only.
:
:Joerg

    Yes, it is hooked up.  kernel module only.

    Note that it's almost identical to FreeBSD's nve.  I brought in what
    little stuff remained and I also fixed two watchdog timeout bugs.
    However, there is still some sort of occassional watchdog timeout bug
    in there somewhere (but at least now it is able to recover from them).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>