DragonFly on a Pocket (210M) CD-R?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Sep 27 19:07:49 PDT 2005

How difficult would it be to make a custom DFly CD that would be just enough
to get my laptop up and running?  As long as I can restore some config files
from a different CD, dhcp an interface, and then fetch source, I think I'd be
ok.  I like the idea of a small restore CD for general reasons, even though I
remember Matt saying DFly had finally outgrown one.  But I was wondering if a
special purpose CD could be built without *too* much work.

jcm
--
If you cannot do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.