offer for bugtracking

Aleksander Rozman - Andy andy at triera.net
Thu Sep 15 11:05:57 PDT 2005

At 15.9.2005 19:23, you wrote:

:
:Hi,
:
:I've been reading the dragonfly digest and noticed the conversations
:about bug tracking.  I realize it was in the kernel list (I'm not
:subscribed to it, don't really wish to be).
:
:If you don't find what you're looking for - I'll code one in php if you'd
like.
: - BC

    It's a nice offer, Ben.  I think this is one I'd like to handle myself,
    though, despite various others not wanting me to 'waste my time' on it
    :-).
                                        <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Or we could just use Bugzilla... It's quite easy to setup (you just need a
day or three), and it's quite configurable...

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy at xxxxxxxxxxxxx     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *