3ware seems to be dropping support for FreeBSD 4.x?

Scott Ullrich geekgod at geekgod.com
Sat Oct 8 23:53:46 PDT 2005

Hiten Pandya wrote:
Tomaž Borštnar wrote:

Hello!

    Seems like 3Ware is dropping support for FreeBSD 4.x. New drivers
and management tools wants FreeBSD 5.4. Time to let them know that we
exist and want working support for management tools too?

Tomaž

I don't know what mileage you will get here, unless you and someone like
DR can convince that there are enough DF-based boxes in production which
use 3ware products.
I currently have 2 in use as well.  I would imagine there are a fair
amount of users among us all.

Scott