802.11 patch

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 25 08:39:35 PST 2005

:Yes, people, PLEASE try this patch.  We should try hard to get it in=20
:for the release.  I'd test + commit it, but I don't have any wifi=20
:hardware, so I'll be committing it if I get at least one "works here"=20
:for every iwi, ipw, wi and ndis (wifi).
:
:This new patch can do fancy stuff (including wpa) and Andrew is running=20=
:
:it himself in various locations.  DragonFly needs YOU (pointing=20
:finger)!
:
:cheers
:   simon

    That's the catch all right.  We don't want to break other drivers
    for the release, but if it doesn't make it into this release then
    I think we should commit after the release and then make a push
    to fix the other drivers.  This is good work.