pkgsrc build for HEAD

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Tue Nov 1 16:42:19 PST 2005

Hi all,
current binaries for pkgsrc (signed sums by me) can be
found on:
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-current/DragonFly/HEAD/i386/
A binary bootstrap kit is provided via:
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-current/DragonFly/HEAD/bootstrap/

Please use a mirror for bigger installations.

Simon mirrors this packages on Chlamydia:
http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages/1.3-DEVEL/
Eirik mirrors this packages in Norway under
ftp://ftp.pvv.ntnu.no/pub/DragonFly/packages/i386

Both mirrors are currently syncing, the content should have been updated by
today's morning.

For mirrors, rsync access is provided via
rsync://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/packages-head
for the packages and bootstrap for HEAD,
rsync://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/packages
to get the whole FTP hierachie.

If you want to mirror them, please drop me a mail please.
A build for the release will follow soon.

Joerg