sshd acting oddly

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon May 9 13:48:38 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 01:29:55PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
: :
: :
: :I don't know what could be causing this, but sshd is sucking up all my cpu and
: :heating up my laptop.  Any way to tell what could be causing this?
: :
: :Jonathon McKitrick
:
:     What kernel version are you running?
:
:     There was a bug in the threading code that caused this which was
:     fixed recently.

I am running 1.3-preview #5.  But a cvsup didn't get anything new today using
the Dragonfly-stable-supfile.  I might not have built world, though.  I'll do
that now.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.