ramfs, ports, and cvsupd

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Thu May 19 09:45:13 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 11:40:10AM -0000, Andreas Hauser wrote:
>andy wrote @ 18 May 2005 15:59:02 -0000:
>
>> dragonfly-cvs-root
>> dragonfly-cvs-src
>> dragonfly-cvs-dfports
>> etc.
>>
>> Not sure but the 1.2 slip tag examples could be out of date.
>> Maybe someone could slip the TAG, if so.
>
>Joerg noted that it's just DragonFly-cvsup being outdated
>since it was replaced by the other DragonFly-* files.
>So you probably just used the stale file still lying around.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here?

do you mean these files should be removed from the cvs tree?

> find sup/ -type f
sup/cvs-site/checkouts.cvs
sup/cvs-doc/checkouts.cvs
sup/cvs-src/checkouts.cvs
sup/cvs-dfports/checkouts.cvs
sup/ports-all/checkouts.cvs

I thought they where generated automatically...

Tried adding dragonfly-cvs-src to my supfile, nothing new was found...

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at xxxxxxxxx