Example of 'brilliant' apps?

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Sat Mar 19 11:34:30 PST 2005

A way for Outlook to use regular .ics over WebDav (just like iCal), for
calendar syncing.  If the users won't change, at least keep Exchange out of
the server room.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:49:28 +0000
Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

:
:Hey all,
:
:We finally have a day that looks like spring here on the east coast.  I
:plan to enjoy it.
:
:I've decided that as much as I love DFly, I am not much of an OS
:programmer. But are there any apps out there lately that you would call
:brilliant, or outstanding?  Or that could otherwise possibly give me some
:inspiration? I'm still working on my data acquisition project, but a new
:pet project might be fun.
:
:Jonathon McKitrick
:--
:My other computer is your Windows box.

--
If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that
will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.