Latest ISO

Scott Nasuta tcslv at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 14:27:06 PST 2005

Hello Matthew,

>     Use the latest gcc2 daily snapshot ISO you can find to start with.  The
>     1.0A release is too old (over 8 months!).

So I guess the latest GCC3 build I downloaded to try isn't a good
idea? Is that branch not even 'official'? I was thinking this would
eventually be the route DF takes (gcc3) so I might as well put that
one on my box to mess with. You still recommend gcc2 snapshots still?

Also, a new 'stable' will be very soon?

--
Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:tcslv at xxxxxxx