Differences between AMD and Intel CPUs [was: Re: Dragonfly andHyperthreading....]

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Mar 11 11:45:18 PST 2005

>Whats really ironic is that I'm helping more than
>Matt and Joerg combined, but you are too foolish
>to realize it.

I'm not so sure.  You are being mean, attacking people, and tearing down
rather than building up.  Helping more than (the genius that is) Matt?
I don't recall seeing your name on any commits lately.  Am I wrong?

If you disagree with the project that much, just go away.  Stop wasting our
time and yours.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.