a lighter, a can of water, and what you can do with it (was: Re: Differences between AMD and Intel CPUs)

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Mar 9 17:08:30 PST 2005

[lots of distilled bullshit snipped]

you know, i just returned home from a party. it's not that i'm that kind
of guy, you know, just, it's like it today. and there are - like it is
for several weeks now - some absoultely desensed (and several good
answers) mails in my inbox. every now and then people start to write
"let's end this thread", and - for some to me unknown reason - the thread
(almost) ends. how about this deal: if the majority of us can't ignore
these obviously non-constructive posts, I can help! I could simply post a
small message which tells you (as a single person that might be too eager
to ignore such a post) and us (as the whole group, which is getting
annoyed by posts and replies) that this post is not worth any answer and
could (or even should) be ignored. Done. I waste very few of my time and
save precious time for the good developers, who then don't need to answer
those desensed mails. I'll just start with an example, feel free to mail
me (privately, that's why the reply-to: is set [i hope bestserv won't eat
it]) if you have comments. So here we go:

sincerely (and annoyed!)
  simon

--
/"\