How to teach OS

Tsume tsume at code-exec.net
Sat Mar 5 05:45:51 PST 2005

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:42:10 -0500, <EM1897 at xxxxxxx> wrote:

be rewriting the OS for a job. [much stupid stuff snipped]
Hello AOL user,

I like to take every piece of information seriously. Theres
no such thing as joking. If you tell me you are going to get
the "post hole digger", I'll laugh and ask why you need a
digger after you've already dug a hole.
Another thing,
	Please stop using AOL mail for sending out posts to the
mailing lists, the mails are not displaying correctly because
AOL mail is cutting out some headers.
Consider using the NNTP server directly through OSS newsreader
such as Pan. Located at http://pan.rebelbase.com
There are many other newsreaders out there if you are having
problems downloading the windows binary, and (maybe, unless
included already) GTK2 library for windows.
Another thing,
	Have a nice day :)
TSUME