dragonfly pdf documentation

justin at shiningsilence.com justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Mar 29 05:21:14 PST 2005

> Hi, i wanted to print dragon fly docs (to learn...im completely new in
> bsd but proficient in linux), but i onyl found the html version in
> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/
>
> BTW, why is the reason that some names like network interface names
> are named differently between linux and dragonbsd?
>
> is there and updated pdf or printable html elsewhere?

Yes - http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/ has a link.  It was broken
before, as I forgot to copy the file over.

If you're used to Linux, you may want to look at the chapters on ports,
the rc system, and kernel configuration.  You may also find this document
useful:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/new-bsdusers/article.html