t-shirt candidate

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Mon Mar 28 07:04:06 PST 2005

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 09:29:14PM +0100, Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To promote DragonFly I thought I do some art work, I think this would be
> a good candidate to put on a shirt/polo. How do you feel about it?
> I'm still looking for a good printshop in the Netherlands for this,
> suggestions are welcome.

Talk with Wim Vandeputte from OpenBSD (wvdputte@), he's already printing,
shipping and selling T-shirts for OpenBSD :) I've been talking with him
on EuroBSDCon.

Indepedent of that, keep in mind that you can't print t-shirts for a
reasonable price in a good quality with color shades. The price of the
T-shirt print mostly depends on the number of colors in the graphic,
at most 4-6 are reasonable.

Joerg