Nomenclature Change Request

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Thu Mar 24 08:08:14 PST 2005

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

Bill Hacker <wbh at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

'HMP' (Hybrid Multi Processing)
I vote for 'HMP' so that we can always be confused over whether we're
talking about the DragonFly processor model or Hiten M. Pandya.  :)
Dunno ... bad enough the surname *I* carry .

So that really is your name?
For 400+ years of specific marriage and birth records....

Of course, it's not an unheard-of surname... there was a British
minister (later prime minister) on TV in the 1980s.  Still, seemed
strange on this list.
Rahul
AFAIK, that was a fictional character.

A direct ancestor had a rather more lasting 'real world'
relationship with HM government.
Check the last words spoken by Charles I of England.

Bill