Flooding TCP connection

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Mar 22 23:27:22 PST 2005

:I only pasted two lines becuse that was the only tcpdump output I got.
:(Just many many more lines like that).
:
:I can easily reproduce the problem at least by having an open ssh
:connection (via F-Secure SSH) and then disabling packet filter. I can
:also try OpenSSH if you think it's worth the time.
:
:Last time this happened yesterday, after the flooding stopped my whole
:box turned numb, all old connections worked but no new ones could be
:made.
:
:I also compiled world yesterday to see if it helps.
:
:--
:Atte Peltomäki
:http://kameli.org

    Atte, could you post your dmesg output (var/run/dmesg.boot) ?

    If you are running an old kernel or a stable kernel, please update to
    the latest HEAD and see if the problem still occurs.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>