Stabble Tag move

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Sun Mar 13 11:06:56 PST 2005

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Is the stable tag to still be moved to head this weekend or did I miss
:read an earlier post this week from Matt?
:
:Bryan
    Yes, I do want to slip the stable tag.  I was just waiting on Jeff to
    fix the SACK issue but, actually, I guess I can slip it today and then
    slip it again for SACK.
    I'm doing a release build and loading it into my desktop to make sure
    there isn't something horribly wrong with then, then I'll slip the tag.
					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
'http fetch aborted.'

'Twill be worth waiting another day or so, I am sure... ;-)

Thanks for the update.

Bill