Fwd: Re: Differences between AMD and Intel CPUs [was: Re: Dragonfly andHyperthreading....]

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Mar 12 12:07:31 PST 2005

EM1897 at xxxxxxx wrote:
Why would I do that? Matt and Joerge seem to have all the
answers without having to test anything, and there is no
one on the list that can understand how ridiculous their
rebuttals to test results are, so there doesn't seem much
point to it. You can't educate the woodchucks, they say.

	You are too egotistical; if you had the right taque of putting
	things across to people, then they would listen.  I don't even
	know why I am bothering with this attitude of yours.
	Since you think that people on this list are not as educated or
	enlightened as you then you should stop posting to this list and
	go to some other OS's list and educate them.
	We will cross the river, when we come to it.

	Thank you for all the enlightened views that you have passed to
	the DragonFly community.  Move along now...
		-Hiten
		hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx