tested hardware list on wiki?

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Wed Mar 16 12:31:53 PST 2005

Bob Bagwill wrote:

Although the wiki has a list of "Supported Hardware", which I would
guess  means that someone thinks the hardware works or has worked with
some  driver associated with some previous version of FreeBSD, I think
it would  be useful to have people list actual configurations they're
using, along  with the version of DragonFly they're using, on a separate
page.

It might also be useful to have an inventory of DragonFly-fan-owned
hardware, for new driver testing and regression testing, (and maybe
even  performance testing (sshhh! don't tell you-know-who) :-).

What do you all think?
Been planning to make some space for just that on one of our servers.

Seems 'of value' to keep it away from these lists - hardware
attract the worst sort of belligerance. <g>
All I will have for starters is a few System Boards, and a lot of
storage devicecontrollers - SCSI, PATA, SATA, USB
 - storage is my interest.  (pair of new 200 GB SATA bought
today for the express purpose of trials with DFLY).
As our servers are headless, nothing (from me) on video.

Happy to make space for those who do chase that stuff

Suggestion / Draft layout welcome.  Zope/Plone or
Nuxeo for ease of edit / contribution.
Yes - Z/P, Z/N is overkill, but one more 'portal' among
many is way less work than some new toolset we don't
otherwise use here.
Bill