cvs

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Mar 13 16:16:01 PST 2005

On 13.03.2005, at 22:50, Thomas Hunger wrote:

Hi,
I don't know how to access the cvs server with cvs ...
I looked in the wiki, but I only found cvsup-scripts and links.
I tried stuff like:

cvs -d :pserver:<hosts that are said to support cvs on
downloadpage>:/[dragonfly|cvs|cvs-src|some other]
I want to download it to my debian box to run it in qemu to learn more
about
the vm inside and follow the patches, but don't have cvsup available.
cvsup should be installed by default. then just cvsup -h $favouritehost
/path/to/example/supfile (sorry, don't know where it goes, at the
moment)

if you don't have cvsup on both livecd and installed system, then we
need to investigate that...

cheers
  simon
--
Serve - BSD     +++  RENT this banner advert  +++      ASCII Ribbon
/"\