How to teach OS

EM1897 at aol.com EM1897 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 08:33:49 PST 2005

tsume at xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>> be rewriting the OS for a job. [much stupid stuff snipped]

:Hello AOL user,
:
:I like to take every piece of information seriously. Theres
:no such thing as joking. If you tell me you are going to get
:the "post hole digger", I'll laugh and ask why you need a
:digger after you've already dug a hole.

Then you are not only a geek, but a fool as well. Frankly I don't
see any reason for you to continue on with your life....