tested hardware list on wiki?

Bob Bagwill bob at nospicedham.org
Wed Mar 16 07:08:41 PST 2005

Although the wiki has a list of "Supported Hardware", which I would guess
means that someone thinks the hardware works or has worked with some
driver associated with some previous version of FreeBSD, I think it would
be useful to have people list actual configurations they're using, along
with the version of DragonFly they're using, on a separate page.

It might also be useful to have an inventory of DragonFly-fan-owned
hardware, for new driver testing and regression testing, (and maybe even
performance testing (sshhh! don't tell you-know-who) :-).

What do you all think?
--
Bob Bagwill