Autorun for the CD

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Mar 1 10:34:28 PST 2005

:
:> http://pornadmin.net/~tongson
:> Is it ok for a autorun html?
:> comments and suggestions are very much welcome
:
:I like it.  The look is nice.  You can probably strip it down a lot more.
:Since this is only an intermediate destination - people are going to
:either want to explore the CD or reboot into the installer.
:
:The links on the side could just be the main website, docs, and wiki,
:really.    Instead of using the text from the website, something shorter,
:plus an explanation that this is a live CD, along with that "How to get
:Started" section would work.
:
:Do you want me to type something up for this, instead of just suggestions?
: My evenings will be strangely quiet this week.

    I like it too.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>