BSD Installer Technology Preview (2005.0721) Available - please help test

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 22 11:23:45 PDT 2005

Bob Bagwill wrote:
I attempted an upgrade, but hosed something, and when I tried to login
after rebooting got 'no pam_skey.so found'.
This error is caused by an old /etc/pam.conf file.  If you
replace it with /usr/src/etc/pam.conf I think everything
should be okay.
As an alternative -- I think maybe a 'make upgrade' would
do that automatically, but I'm not sure.  I dunno if the
'upgrade' mode of the installer does a 'make upgrade' or
not, but perhaps it should?