Remove unsed KQUEUE from usr.bin/make?

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:10:51 PDT 2005

At 11:01 AM -0700 7/7/05, Max Okumoto wrote:
Yea, thats what I expect.  But I want to do the responsable thing. :-)
Most of the time make is just waiting for the children.  But its
more a question of which one will result in cleaner code.  Either
we go KQUEUE all the way, or we remove it.  Having it ifdef makes
the code harder to maintain.
I'll also observe that 'make' seems to be one area where there is
some cooperation/co-ordination between freebsd and dragonfly.  It
would be nice to see that continue.  I don't care too much whether
KQUEUE in make stays or goes, but I'd hate to see it stay in one
OS and go in the other...
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx