Removal of S/Key

David Rhodus sdrhodus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:37:29 PDT 2005

On 7/12/05, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> does anyone object the removal of S/Key from base?
> It's been replaced by OPIE, so no actual functionality
> should be lost.
>
> Joerg

What about leaving in the client part of the S/Key code as I have a
few machines on my network which are still running S/Key
(unfortunatily).  I'm sure other people might also have this too.

Though if it is going to be a lot more work to just support the client
side, I can see just removing it all as I hate using S/Key anymore.
:-)

-DR