RELEASE subversion bumped to 1.2.5, DEVELOPMENT subversion bumped to 1.3.3

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 31 16:10:42 PDT 2005

    The release sub-version has officially been bumped, incorporating most
    of the recent bug fixes.  We are now officially at release 1.2.5.

    The development sub-version has officially been bumped as well, to 1.3.3,
    to make it easier to distinguish between kernels running before and
    after the recent serious bug fixes.

    There are two more serious bug fixes under test for the RELEASE (they
    have already gone into HEAD), so the release sub-version will probably
    be bumped again in ~2 weeks, but I didn't want to hold the existing fixes
    up that long so I'm going to do it twice.