Slow first authentication

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 17 08:31:50 PST 2005

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
Hi all,

I've noticed that the very first time I ssh to my dfly box (after reboot),
it takes about 5-7 seconds before I get the prompt.  Every time after that
is almost instantaneous.  I don't think this happened under fbsd.
Any ideas why?

Jonathon
--
The beaten path is for the beaten man.
I thought that most of the time this is a resolve issue, to be precise a

--
mph